Frequently Asked Questions
These are a few of the most commonly asked questions regarding our Long Island maid services. If you don't find the answer to your question here, feel free to send us an email.
Do I need to be home when you clean my house?
- Some customers prefer to be out of the house when we clean, some would like to be there. Most frequently, a key will be left for us, since many of our clients have busy lives. The choice is yours.
What if I need to reschedule/cancel a cleaning appointment?
- Let us know a few days in advance when that's possible. We understand that last minute changes occur every now and then. We do our very best to be on time for all of our appointments. Please realize that when you change the schedule on short notice, you may also be changing the schedule for others
Are your cleaners easy to communicate with?
- Everyone that gets sent to your home can communicate easily. We'll never send anyone who doesn't understandrequests or can not communicate directly with you. We understand how frustrating that can be.
Do I need to supply the cleaning products?
- No. We bring everything that we'll need to clean your home thoroughly from top to bottom. If there are special products that you'd like us to use for parts of your house, let us know, we'd be happy to oblige.
Are your maid services pet-friendly?
- Yes! We love pets and understand that your pets are part of the family. If you have a pet that is very uncomfortable with strangers, we request that you have a family member take him for the day your house is scheduled, or give him a special room in the house that doesn't need cleaning.
Do you guarantee your cleaning services?
- If you have noticed that we missed something on our visit and you contact us in a reasonable amount of time (24-48) hours, we will come back and correct our oversight, happily. Your issue may even end up in our ongoing staff training.
Do you do residential carpet cleaning?
- Yes, we do! If your carpets are in need of our attention, just let us know a week in advance so that we can schedule it to be done during your next cleaning. We will bring everything we need to get it done.
Will you put away all of the kids' toys?
- Our services encompass all types of cleaning. We would be happy to help you put away all of the kids' toys. Unfortunately, this is not normally included in the price for a deep / maintenance cleaning. If you need help organizing anything, please feel free to let us know a day or two before your appointment.
How many maids come to clean my house?
- It depends upon the amount and scope of work that we have scheduled. Generally the teams are two to three but we may have up to four on any given day.